Replacement Primary Filter for Eufy RoboVac 11 RoboVac 11c Conga Excellence Ecovacs Deebot N79 N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Accessories How to replace your filter: 1.Take out the dirt bin. 2.Remove the filter from dirt bin. 3.Replace the new filter. 4.Put the dirt bin back into its slot on top of the robot. Suggestion: Replace your spare parts every 3 to 6 months to keep your robot operating at peak performance. Package includes: 2 x Primary Filter for Eufy RoboVac 11 RoboVac 11c Conga Excellence Ecovacs Deebot N79 N79S. Note: This is not an Ecovacs/Eufy/Conga original product and is not covered under any Ecovacs/Eufy/Conga warranty. The Ecovacs brand name and logo are the registered trademark of the respective owner. Any use of the Ecovacs/Eufy/Conga brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
- Compatibility: Replacement filters fit for DEEBOT N79S / N79SE / DEEBOT N79 (DN622) / N79W / N79T robotics vacuum cleaner.
- High performance: Filters maintain the cleaning performance of your robot, which can sweep away tiny dust and bacteria generated during cleaning to reduce secondary air pollution.Block and reduce dust damage to sensitive parts of our machine.
- Maintenance: Replace the filter depending on your usage frequencey to keep your N79/N79S operating at peak performance. It's better to replace it every 1-2 months.
- Package includes: 2 x Filter Nets for DEEBOT Floor Cleaning Robots N79 series.
- Manufacture Guarantee: Our products come with 60 days warranty. Please contact us via email at any time if you have any questions.