The BBQ-Aid grill brush combines the classic grill brush design and heavy duty materials. The stand out feature of our barbecue brush is the sturdy, light brown wooden handle, which looks awesome connecting to the stainless steel core and brush head... Don’t settle for cheap grill brushes which take forever don't effectively clean your grill, while also looking cheap and dirty. The scraper easily removes hard to clean muck and the grill brush takes care of the rest. Multiple uses: Char broil grill brush Texas Grill Brush Porcelain Grill Brush Grill cleaning brush Grill scraping. Once you have added this premium quality barbecue tool to you collection you can be sure you won't need a replacement any time soon. Click the Add to Cart button at the top to get your BBQ-Aid Grill Brush today!
- EFFORTLESS CLEANING - Quickly removes burnt on residue and quickly gets your grill clean. A great gift idea
- PREMIUM DESIGN - Our wood grill brush is designed with quality acacia wood and makes a great addition to your bbq tools. From the ergonomic wooden handle to the sleek stainless steel bristles, our barbecue grill brush works every angle
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Don't mess around with any other char broil grill brush with messy and weak wire handles, it's time to upgrade to a premium looking and performing bbq grill brush
- PERFECT HANDLE LENGTH - 15" is easiest and best size for your stainless steel grill bush and scraper. Allows the use of both hands with minimal effort. It also keeps your hands from getting singed from the heat. Shorter grill brushes take way too much effort and longer brushes are too awkward
- RECOMMENDED FOR ALL GRILL TYPES - Safe for Porcelain, Ceramic, Infrared, Weber, Char-Broil, etc. Keeps your grill looking and functioning like new! Try our grill cleaning brush now