Hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid or ha) absorbs many times its molecular weight in water. In the body, ha is vital to physiological functions. High concentrations are found in cartilage, synovial fluid, skin, vertebral discs, bones, eyes and soft tissue. Supplemented ha must be fully hydrated; dry forms are poorly absorbed.
- <b>FEEL BETTER</b> - Baxyl's highly concentrated oral liquid formulation matches the body's own High Molecular Weight Hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid or HA) for maximum absorption and joint relief.* Baxyl is 3.8 times more effective than other dosage forms, C Hefner PhD.
- <b>MOVE BETTER</b> - Baxyl relieves joint discomfort & occasional stiffness, and promotes healthy cartilage & bone formation.* In a clinical study D Kiburz MD FAAOS reported 84% of participants had excellent to good results in an average of only 21 days.
- <b>PROVEN EFFECTIVE</b> - A three-time Best of Supplements Award winner, Baxyl's nutritional grade MHB3 Hyaluronan has multiple double-blind, placebo controlled, pre-clinical studies and earned four US Patents for the support of joint and bone health.*
- <b>COMPLETELY SAFE</b> - Baxyl is vegan, gluten free, non-GMO, and contains no Chinese ingredients. It is odorless, colorless and tasteless. There are no known adverse side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions. Produced via microbial fermentation to ensure there are no extraneous animal proteins that may cause allergic reactions. Cogent Solutions Group's USFDA regulated cGMP facility is staffed with highly skilled workers who take great pride in producing outstanding products.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease