INDICATIONS:Ocuvite preservision eye vitamin and mineral supplement tabletsThe vitamin and mineral supplement used in the National Eye Institute (NEI) age-related eye study (AREDS). Ocuvite - the #1 recommended eye vitamin and mineral supplement brand among eye care professionals. Ocuvite preserVision was the antioxidant vitamin and mineral supplement used in AREDS.
- PRESERVISION AREDS VITAMINS: This eye vitamin and mineral supplement was tested and clinically proven in the 2001 Age Related Eye Disease study to reduce the risk of progression in those with moderate-to-advanced Age Related Macular Degeneration by 25%
- AGE RELATED EYE DISEASE (AREDS) SUPPLEMENT: PreserVision is the #1 doctor recommended eye vitamin to help reduce the risk of progression of moderate to advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration, and uses beta-carotene.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line of ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals & nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health & PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical goods store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used other supplements based on the AREDS or AREDS2 study.