The Battat sort & stack nesting cups provide hours of fun and many developmental assets for your baby or toddler. Not only will they love stacking them up and knocking them back down (this is the best part! ), they'll love to learn about the different animals, Colors, and numbers on each bucket. Square, circle, Star or triangle they'll learn to match the different shapes on the lid and watch the pieces fall into the bucket. This classic toy of nesting cups helps with your child's hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, as they try to stack all the cups up and up. Introduces the concept of basic physical, accuracy, color and shape sorting and counting. In the first years stacking up cups is just a classic, as we all did it. Without the stickers, this set becomes a water and sand toy as well. Sandcastle? We got it cover! One of the best baby toy cup toys there is!
- A true classic toy: 19 colorful pieces with stack up cups and shape sorting lid.
- 10 stacking cups: stack them up, up, up... all the way to the top.
- Shape sorting: sort and drop 8 colorful shapes through the bucket's lid. A childhood classic.
- From 1 rocket to 10 starfish: kids will explore math concepts with the various designs on the cups.
- Encourage early learning with one of the best nesting toys; teaching colors, numbers, hand-eye coordination and more.
- Water and sand: so many options... bring them in the tub for splashing fun or at the beach for the most beautiful sandcastle. Just be careful not to put the stickers if you go near the water.
- Neat and tidy: nest them all back together when finished playing! handy handle for play on the Gogo!
- Age limit: recommended for ages 18 months +