Bathing your child is a bonding experience that you will both love! Play while teaching them to use their sensory skills. Bath time can now be enjoyable while you begin to interact with your child, showing them how much fun water can be. Those fussy toddlers that don't want to take a bath? NO MORE! With this toy they will no longer fight you to take a bath knowing they can play with this tree house and the wind-up Penguin and Frog. You will love that these toys don't require batteries, making fun time last! Finally, you can relax as your child will play and learn to love spending time with you. So, what are you waiting for? Order yours today!
- Interactive learning toy-You and your child will have a lasting bonding experience with this toy. Watch the face light up as you help show them how water works! Just fill the tank up with water from the tub while running the bath and suction the treehouse to a dry flat surface on the shower wall. Use the cup to keep this experience alive as the water begins to flow through the rotating propellers.
- Sensory bathing fun-As your child develops, they will begin to become more aware of their senses. This toy works best when the tank is filled with water so you can rotate the bird and watch as the water sprinkles out! Fill up the cup shaped bird and the water sprays out the grey bird.
- Cognitive skills used-Your child will love coming back to enjoy another bath as they remember what these birds can do.
- Wind up Penguin and Frog-Wind up this toy and watch this playful frog swim on its back through bubbles and water! Wind up and watch the penguin swim through the bubbles and water. No batteries necessary!
- Easy to operate-Once the tank is full you can use the cup provided to keep the water flowing. For the best suction to the bathtub or shower wall, use a dry, flat surface. You can even take this toy to the pool! How much fun will they have while swimming along with the frog and penguin while filling up the tank with the cup.