Q: The Ethernet port cannot be used A: Windows system: The network port is plug-and-play; MacOS system: Needs to be set up. The steps are as follows: System Preferences→Network→Click "+" to create a new service→Select USB 10/100/1000 LAN→Create→Apply Q: The laptop prompts that the docking station is using a lot of power and the USB device is disabled A: Use the PD charger to connect the "TO USB-C Power Adapter" port of the docking station to power the notebook. At the same time, use the DC power adapter that comes with the package to connect to the DC 12V port of the docking station to ensure stable data transmission and other functions. Q: The included power adapter does not provide charging function for the laptop A: The power adapter only provides the function of the docking station to work stably. If you want charge the laptop, you need to connect a PD charger(60W-100W). Q: Unable to charge Macbook Pro, the PD port does not work. A: Due to the static current consumption of the docking station, it is recommended to use a 100W PD charger to connect the docking station to charge the laptop. Q: The USB port/Ethernet port will be disconnected many times when used A: Use the DC power adapter that comes with the package to connect to the DC 12V port of the docking station to ensure stable data transmission and other functions. Q: Can't achieve three-screen different display A: MacOS system does not support MST mode, so HDMI port does not support three-screen different display, at most dual-screen different display. Q: The resolution cannot reach [email protected], even if only one projection is used A: The actual display resolution is related to the resolution supported by the device. If both the computer and the monitor support [email protected], check the laptop's system settings and adjust the display resolution. Q: Why splash screen appears on the monitor A: Maybe the frame rate is not set correctly, please check the settings in the system.
- 17 IN 1 Docking Station - World's most ports USB C docking station. Features 3 HDMI 4K, Ethernet, Type-C PD, Type-C PC, DC power, SD&TF Card Reader, 3.5mm Audio , 2 Type-C ports, 3 USB3.0 and 2 USB2.0, USB-C port with power delivery to host with the equipped USB-C to USB-C cable. Portable design, Plug, and Play.
- Triple Display Flexibility - Triple display modes Boost your efficiency 3 times. Supports resolutions up to 4K(3840*2160)@60Hz with a single HDMI display, 4K(3840*2160)@30Hz if two HDMI displays, and 1080P if three HDMI displays are attached. Baseus dock enhanced productivity and entertainment options with high-speed connectivity and support for Ultra HD 4K displays. For Apple computer user (MAC OSmac os),displays are Mirror mode only.
- Stable Connection & Transmission - Three 3. 0 USB ports support transmission speed rates of up to 5 Gbps, connect to your smart phone, tablet and hard drive for effortless data transfer. Two USB2.0 ports to support more stable connection with keyboard and mouse; Built in SD and TF slots for easy access to files from universal SD and Micro SD Memory Card; 1000Mbps Ethernet port (supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds)ensures a more stable and faster network connection.
- Incredible Compatibility - Compatible with laptops and smart devices with USB C port :Mac book 12”/ Pro, Mate Book X, MI Air 12.5/13.3, iPad Pro 2018, Google Chromebook 2016, Apple MacBook, Apple MacBook Pro, Apple I Mac/ I Mac Pro (21.5 inch, 27 inch), Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell, as US, HP, Lenovo, and many other Type C laptops. Also compatible with the cell phone (DP Alt Mode): Samsung Galaxy Note S10/plus, S9/plus, S8/plus, LG G5/V20, and Huawei high-end series.
- EntireProtect - Built-in newest genuine VL817 master chip ensures the normal operation of 17 ports and provides over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature triple protection to ensure safety. We offer 1-Year Warranty, 45-Day money back and lifetime technical support.