We have been improved this fret crowning file with more deeper grooves and more finer grits based on the current complain that report this fret file will remove the top of the frets. Now the upgraded 3rd generation fret crowning file are finally come out,it will leave less scratches and will not remove the top of the frets if you use it in correct way. How to avoid it remove the top of fret? Baroque fret crowning file have 3 groove size 1mm 2mm and 3mm with 3 different radius. Ie: when the radius is much more wide than the frets, it will cause remove the top of frets so choose the appropriate grooves for your frets is extremely important. Warm tips: 1.This is a fret crowning file, can not use for other purpose. 2.Please don't put too much pressure on this fret file when using. Use it slowly and steady will get a better results. Features: 100% brand new and high quality Material: Made of Carbon Tool Steel T12 + Wood Products Size:220X18X18MM Net/Gross:Weight:150/170g Package Includes Fret File x 1 Nylon Oxford Bag x1
- Made by Carbon Tool Steel.Diamond file&Concave in center,very efficient&time saving for dressing the fret.
- Very good quality fret file dressing tool, it can be used for stringed musical instruments such as electric guitar, acoustic guitar ,bass, Ukulele etc.
- The file has 3 different sizes edges, for narrow frets, medium frets and wide frets.Fit for most fret specification on the markets.
- Wood handle for convenient and comfortable use.Packed with individual Nylon Oxford Bag,very portable.
- [PLEASE NOTE]:It is a rough diamond file.The main function is to cut the extra fret efficient.After using this tool it need the basic polish work by using different size of sand paper to polish the fret until it is smooth.