Don't sacrifice taste in your latest penne pasta recipe! Reach for a box of Barilla Whole Grain Penne Pasta, made with 100% whole wheat durum flour. Certified non-GMO whole grain durum wheat is the one simple ingredient that makes this whole wheat pasta a healthier alternative for all of your favorite penne dishes. You'll love the delicious taste and texture of this whole grain penne pasta.
Simply boil the penne for 9 minutes for al dente whole grain pasta to pair with any meat, vegetable, cheese, oil, or butter-based pasta sauce you want. Whole wheat penne works well with hearty pasta bakes and light pasta salads alike.
With the generous portion size, a box of this whole wheat pasta will fill your family up and leave them fuller longer thanks to the complex carbohydrates and fiber that break down and release energy to your body responsibly over time!
(Serving Size of about 1/8 a box of penne) Calories: 180; Total Fat: 1.5g (2% DV); Sat Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 0mg; Total Carb: 39g (14% DV); Protein: 8g
Whole grain penne pasta recipes await you from Barilla. Get inspired by a wide range of penne recipes, even those not calling for whole wheat pasta, like Whole Grain Penne with Red Onions, Red Wine, Zucchini & Barilla Mushroom Sauce, Whole Wheat Penne with Arugula Pesto and Marinara Sauce, and Penne Pasta All'arrabbiata.
From its humble beginnings in 1877 as a small shop and bakery in Parma, Italy, Barilla has grown and strived to become the internationally trusted brand of pastas, sauces and Italian entrées that it is today. Let us transport you to Italy with our delicious whole grain pastas and high quality penne.
- Whole Wheat Penne pasta ideal for anyone seeking to increase their intake of fiber and whole grains
- Cook Time: 9 minutes for al dente perfect whole grain penne pasta
- Serving Size: 8 servings of penne per box, delivering plenty of whole grain pasta to your family
- Penne is one of the most famous Italian pasta shapes and is named for the quill of an old style pen
- 100% whole wheat pasta that's a Product of the USA, kosher certified & an excellent source of fiber