One of the most famous Italian pasta shapes and loved across Italy, penne, which means "pen" in Italian, gets its name from its shape. The tube shape with angled ends was inspired by the quill of an old style ink pen. Barilla Penne pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients. At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our penne pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce. Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- One of the most famous Italian pasta shapes is named for the quill of an old style ink pen
- Cooks in 11 minutes. Lactose and peanut free
- Ridged penne are designed for meat, cheese and oil or butter-based sauces
- Good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin
- Product of USA, Kosher certified