This Banana Caramel Keto Muffin Mix by Keto and Co makes tasty muffins in minutes with just 1.8g net carbs per serving. Breakfast is always better when you have a hot, sweet treat at the table — and these banana muffins fit the bill. Naturally sweetened with Wondrose: A healthy combination of erythritol, fiber, and monk fruit, gives these Keto Muffins a pure, clean taste that pairs perfectly with the sweet banana flavor. They’re delicious alone or split them in half with a pat of melting butter, or even peanut butter. Have a scrumptious, satisfying breakfast without the carbs with this Muffin Mix by Keto and Co. We made Banana Caramel Muffins to get you excited about a delicious breakfast that's low carb, diabetic friendly, gluten free and bakes in just 15 minutes! Ingredients: Wondrose Sugar Replacer (Erythritol, Non-GMO Soluble Corn Fiber, Inulin, Monk Fruit, Natural Flavors), Coconut Flour, Natural Flavors, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Xanthan Gum. Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low carb food convenient and delicious.
- DELICIOUS & SATISFYING These yummy, moist Banana Caramel Muffins are a sweet way to start your morning
- QUICK & EASY Just mix and bake for a quick breakfast or snack, makes 9 muffins
- ONLY 1.8g NET CARBS Diabetic & keto friendly, gluten free, naturally sweetened
- NO ADDED SUGAR Sweetened with Wondrose, a healthy combination of erythritol, fiber & monk fruit
- VERSATILE Make muffins, banana bread or a tasty layer cake-all with gut-friendly prebiotic fiber