Product Description Balderdash rewards knowledge and creativity. Players are given a word and they each write down what they think the definition is. The definition guesses are then read aloud and voted on. A player gets points if their definition is correct but you can also earn points if people vote for your proposed definition. Includes game board, 336 game cards, answer sheet pad, 6 movers, 1 die and 1 instruction sheet. For 2 or more players. From the Manufacturer You can’t always believe what you read. Is it for real or is it Balderdash? Balderdash is the classic bluffing game that has gone beyond hilarious. Now with the outrageous, Laughable Laws category, play the game that challenges your friends to call your bluff. Would you believe that in Fairbanks, Alaska, it was illegal to serve beverages to a moose? You better, ’cause it’s true! Each game card lists People, Words, Initials, Movies and Laws that you’ve probably never heard of. But that’s where the fun really begins, because you get to make up an answer that’s as silly or as serious as you want! Now, mix in the real answer and vote. You score points for guessing correctly and for bluffing the other players. So, grab the bull by the horns and play Balderdash, the game that’s hilarious beyond belief.
- Classic bluffing board game
- The categories contain real but unbelievable content about People, Words, Initials, and Movies; now includes a new category, Laughable Laws
- Players make up phony answers, read them off along with the correct answer, and others vote on which answer is real
- Score points for guessing correctly and for bluffing the other players
- Grab the bull by the horns and play Balderdash, the game that's hilarious beyond belief