Ensure that your little one stays comfortable and secure with super soft Bacati - Playful Foxes orange/grey Changing Pad Cover. It is made with 100% cotton quilted cotton fabric on top with soft Polly fill to support and cushion your child while you change her diaper. It is accentuated with grey chording with pin stripes gusset. It fits all standard changing pads. It is machine washable and gets softer with every wash. It is made from 100% cotton with poly fill. Size: 16 x 32 x 6 inches. It can be coordinated with Bacati - Playful Foxes orange/grey Bedding Collection. Cotton is a green fabric as it is renewable resource & biodegradable. Cotton is breathable making it more comfortable in extreme climates. Cotton is inherently soft delicate on skin of babies, durable & user friendly. Cottons gentle quality makes it appropriate for Babies with very sensitive skin or skin allergies.
- 100 percent Cotton percale fabrics with polyester batting, fits contoured changing pads too
- Machine Washable and gets softer with every wash
- Coordinates with rest of Bacati Playful Fox Bedding Collection that are sold separately
- GREAT BABY SHOWER OR HOLIDAY GIFT- Available in many BACATI SIGNATURE PRINTS to choose from a wide range of colors and prints. We offer choices for baby boys or girls or gender neurtal nursery decors. Our bumper arrives fully packaged with a reusable bag, which makes gift wrapping easy. TOP RATED CUSTOMER SERVICE- We offer 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GURANTEE to make your shopping assured. Questions reached to us will be answered under 24 hrs
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION FOR YOUR BABY - Combined with 100% combed cotton percale fabrics and lofty polyester fill, protect your baby's head from crib rails and prevent arms, legs from getting caught. EASY CARE- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat for best result. Year-round durability is guaranteed at BACATI. SAFETY'S ASSURED- All BACATI products comply with US safety laws, including CPSIA guidelines and testing. Zero risks of suffocation, entanglement or climbing. Hypo-allergenic to baby's sensitive skin