【Suitable for babies of 4 stages】 Stage 1: In the budding period When the teeth are not officially erupted, the baby will already feel uncomfortable in the gums. The teether of stage one can be put in the refrigerator, and the cold touch can relieve the swelling and pain of the baby before teething. Stage 2: At 6 months old When most babies are 6 months old, a pair of breast incisors of the lower jaw begin to grow. At this time, you should choose a frozen teether to massage the soft breast teeth to relieve discomfort; a hard teether will massage the gums, which are uneven The surface of the teether also stimulates the baby’s brain development Stage 3: When four teeth grow up and down When the baby has 4 side incisors and 4 canine teeth (canine teeth), it is recommended to choose a pacifier teether that is similar in shape to a pacifier, is lighter, and is easy to grasp. The soft and hard texture layer can massage the new length. Extruding the gum around the teeth allows the baby to experience the sensation of chewing. Stage 4: 1-2 years old 1 to 2 years old is the period of long deciduous molars. Choose a fixed tooth gum that can reach a large range of teeth. The baffle prevents the throat from touching. The soft and hard texture layer can reduce the swelling and pain caused by the teeth. Enhance tooth development and exercise chewing ability. 【Description】 Package:1*Teether Toys. Material: 100% non-toxic food grade silicone Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, and cadmium. Weight: 80g. Size: 100*100*85mm Applicable age: 0 Months+. Color: Grey / Pink 【Note】 Don't clean the teether with sharp stuff like steel wool
- Baby Teething Toy: Made of 100% non-toxic food grade silicone Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead, and cadmium. High-quality soft elasticity is not easy to break and can be bent and bite for a long time without breaking, classic travel & cute baby gift set can be carried with you.
- Easy To Grasp: 3.93*3.93*3.34 inch；360°graspable spherical design, our silicone sensory teething ball is made of non-toxic food grade silicone. The original design makes it easy for small hands to hold.
- Safety & Unique Design: This multi-texture silicone sensory development ball for babies provides teething pain relief as it soothes your child's emerging teeth and calms sore and swollen gums. The genetic structure design allows the baby to suck and bite without any suffocation, regurgitation, and no penetration into the throat, making your baby more comfortable throughout the teething process. This is the best baby teething toy.
- Features & Cleaning: Tactile and textured silicone ball helps in developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination; Easy to clean, wash with warm water and edible detergent when cleaning, then rinse with clean water, and then wipe with a clean towel before use. It is not suitable to use boiling water, steam, microwave oven, dishwasher to disinfect or clean, so as not to damage the teether.
- Why Choose: To meet the baby's psychological needs for comfort and teething physiological needs, it can improve children's teeth occlusion ability. When the baby is frustrated, unhappy, tired, sleepy, or lonely, they can get psychological satisfaction and a sense of security by sucking on teething toys. More effective fixation of teeth and gum health, not only can improve the baby's desire to eat, but also increase the baby's ability to move.