Our best diaper cream for diaper rash having a baby in '98, I tried every diaper cream out there and was not satisfied. I kept sending them to my dad at his lab in Pennsylvania asking, "can't we do better?" I wanted a diaper cream that I could use at every diaper change to prevent a rash and get rid of one. And that was natural and loaded with everything good. Dad set to work. With the utmost care and sensitivity, he set about specially formulating this product without dyes, petroleum, paraben or artificial fragrances. Twelve years in the making, we have a winner. Our ointment is aroma therapeutic in nature, with a number of vitamins, antioxidants and our own blend of essential oils, aloe, calendula, chamomile, jojoba, lavender and sweet almond. Also makes a wonderfully soothing barrier cream for adults. Because it's natural and organic and contains essential oils, it goes on smoothly and smells wonderful. Check out our website for testimonials. We've heard from customers that have healed rash down there, eczema, and other skin irritations.
- Filled with vitamins a, c, d, e, & f, pro-vitamin b5 & a blend of essential oils
- With Shea butter and bees wax
- No synthetic fragrance, no paraben, no sodium lauryl sulfate, no deaf
- Not tested on animals, tested on actresses' babies
- Made in the USA by macron's goods