With 5 quirky rings shaped like beautiful pebbles, The skipping stones from b toys offers a fresh twist on a classic toy. Just wait until you see your baby build his very first landmark.Aaaaah the ancient and soothing art of stone stacking; it's something quite satisfying. So, it was just natural for a brand like B toys to use it as inspiration for the skipping stones. A beautiful rainbow of 5 teething rings to stack any way you see fit! Each ring has its own texture and shape that differs from one another; A real plus for a baby in the early stage of development. The colors are vibrant, yet with a certain organic feel to it. The orange pebble is like the cherry on top and holds everything together, like a beautiful rock sculpture. This stacking rings toy introduces baby to concepts like problem-solving, motor skills, mental prediction, and visual perception. No need to hide this one when unexpected visit comes, it will look beautiful on your living room table! Grandpa will sure want to see his precious baby granddaughter rock a stack of rings and put them all back together in a beautiful sculpture. Safety is our number one priority. B. Stacking B. Discovering B. Curious B. Amazing B. You
- A CHILDHOOD CLASSIC TOY: A stacking twist on a true classic with 5 textured rings to stack any way you like!
- SENSORY TOY: Touch, build or chew on 5 different rings and discover different materials, colors and textures. The lime green one is even squeezable. Doubles as a baby teether!
- NATURE INSPIRED DESIGN: Taking its inspiration from the soothing art that's stone-stacking, this beauty is just one of the cutest stacking toys out there.
- SAFETY IS A TOP PRIORITY: This colorful infant ring stacker is made of safe materials, and every single bit of it is 100% Phthalates and BPA FREE.
- TINY HANDS FRIENDLY: The twistable orange pebble on top holds everything together. All the pieces are super lightweight and easy to grasp and hold.
- STACK UP THE FUN: Untwist the orange pebble on top and watch your baby discover different ways to play. Build a landmark, balance them on your head, wear them as jewelry or even as glasses for a game of peek-a-boo.
- LEARNING TOY: Helps develop baby's curiosity and introduce him to the first stages of problem-solving, on top of helping build strong fine and gross motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- AGE & DIMENSIONS: Recommended for 7 months + ; Dimensions are 9"(H) X 6"(Diam.)