AWS DeepRacer – Fully autonomous 1/18th scale race car for developers
- AWS DeepRacer is the fastest way for developers to get rolling with machine learning, literally. Get hands-on with a fully autonomous 1/18th scale race car driven by reinforcement learning, 3D racing simulator, and a global racing league.
- Car - AWS DeepRacer is an autonomous 1/18th scale race car designed to test reinforcement learning (RL) models by racing on a physical track.
- Simulator - Build models in Amazon SageMaker and train, test, and iterate quickly and easily on the track in the AWS DeepRacer console and 3D racing simulator.
- League - Compete in the world's first global, autonomous racing league, to race for prizes and glory and a chance to advance to the AWS DeepRacer Grand Final to win the coveted AWS DeepRacer Cup.
- Build RL Models: You can build your own RL model for AWS DeepRacer using the AWS DeepRacer 3D racing simulator. Building a model requires basic Python programming skills.