Utilizing Avallon's exclusive drain technology, the APAC120S liberates you from ever having to drain an internal reservoir again. As warm air and humidity are normally associated, we engineered this portable air conditioner (PAC) to remove up to 80 pints of moisture from your air per day. In many cases, the APAC120S's self evaporative function will expel the majority of air moisture. However, in high humidity environments, self evaporation is not enough. Excess water accumulates in the internal reservoir and, to prevent itself from overflowing onto your floor, a PAC will automatically turn off. This can happen at any time and will require you to manually drain the PAC. The system solves this problem. Consisting of an internal drain pump, a water line and our nozzle, the system automatically turns on when water accumulates and safely disposes of it through the easy-to-assemble window kit. This unit is more powerful than other 12,000 BTU PACs, cooling your space up to 40% more quickly because of its dual hose air system, which separates intake and exhaust, allowing for more air intake and cooling power. The three (3) adjustable fan speeds allow you to customize the unit's operations to suit your cooling preferences. Included casters allow you move this PAC to wherever you need it and the included remote with LED display enables you to easily change operating settings. Finally, the auto restart function stores your settings so that in case of a power outage, the unit will pick right back up where it left off when power is regained.
- 12,000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 5,500 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard) Cools up to 425 Square Feet (depends on heat load)
- All portable air conditioners including this one must be vented using the included hose; Self evaporating technology eliminating the need to drain; Can be used as single hose or dual
- 24 hour timer; Electronic control panel w/ digital display; Casters included, Intelligent auto mode
- Remote control included; Window vent kit included expands 32-56" in length; Three (3) fan speeds; Temp range: 61-89°F
- Dehumidification capacity up to 80 pints per day; 10.8A; Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz; Dimensions 29.2" H x 17.2" W x 15.1" D