How to Use: 1. Open the engine cover, and hang the detector in the cover. 2. Disconnect the pipe that needs to be connected with detector. If the pipe needs to be disconnected in the middle. Please secure the other side with a rubber stopple. 3. Secure this side with proper taper stopple/pipe, and connect it with smoke output tube. 4. Connect detector with DC 12V battery: red with positive, black with negative. Do not connect in a contrary way. 5. Turn on the power switch, and detector starts to work. 6. In about 3 minutes, the pipe will be filled with smoke. Check the leak points. Please use head lamp if necessary. 7. After leak detection, please connect well the wires and pipe. * Do not run the detector over 8 minutes. It needs interval rest. * The detector has protector. If it exceeds working limit, it will power off automatically. In this condition, please operate it later. * The round parts of this detector is with temperature, be careful to avoid scalding injury. Cautions: 1. When you use this detector the first time, please fill 20-30ml oil, not beyond this range. 2. New oil can be filled with only when the smoke is light, and it can’t be filled over 15ml every time. 3. Before filling new oil, please pour out the remaining oil in the detector. 4. Please replace the detector oil regularly. Package List: Main Unit Hook Rubber stopples Taper stopple Taper pipe 30ml oil bottle User manual
- SDT-202 Fuel leak Detector for all pipe systems Support EVAP system with specific adapter in the package. Power supply is DC 12V by vehicle battery.
- SDT-202 Car Leak Locator tester is designed for detecting the leakage of pipe systems on cars, motorcycles, such as fuel pipe, air intake system and cooling tank.
- SDT-202 Car Fuel Leak Detector Input: 12V DC ; Smoke output value: 6L/min, simple operation and quick locator the leak part.
- SDT-202 Car Pipe Leak Tester built-in air compressor, Instant smoke generation. Self-protective system will keep machine away from overload
- SDT-202 Car Pipe leak Detector will change special oil(baby oil or mineral oil) into smoke, then blow smoke into sealed pipe system. You will find leak point in pipe via the smoke. Please repair the part where leak exists.