Nagoya has taken another step to limit counterfeit listings. Handheld Radio Antennas arrive in a Green Poly Bag (with rounded corners), a bag printed barcode (might be covered by Amazon barcode), and the BTECH Logo Seal This is the Original Nagoya NA-771 Dual Band High Gain Antenna, beware of the counterfeit copies of noted by their "Blue Logo" design or poorer quality (cheaper build and performance) This antenna is almost 16 inches long and is a must for outdoor and camping usage. This is a soft flexible antenna able to withstand more 'roughness' than a stock radio antenna, all while boosting the signal of your radio significantly! Specifications: Frequency: 144/430MHz Gain: 2.15dBi Max power: 10 Watts VSWR : Less 1.5:1 Impedance: 50 OHM Connector: SMA-F Length: 39.6 cm (~15.6 inches) Impedance : 50 ohms RoHS Compliant Package: 1x Nagoya NA-771 Booster Antenna 1x Rubber spacer Compatible with: BTECH: GMRS-V1 (NA-701C Ideal for GMRS), MURS-V1 (NA-701C Ideal for MURS) – The NA-320A Antenna is recommended for the UV-5X3 BaoFeng: BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, UV-82 Series, UV-5R (All models), and all others And any other radio that uses the SMA-FEMALE Connection
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna - with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BTECH
- New Release - May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- This antenna is almost 16 inches long and is a must for outdoor and camping usage. This is a soft flexible antenna able to withstand more 'roughness' than a stock radio antenna, all while boosting the signal of your radio significantly!
- Compatible with all BTECH, and BaoFeng Radios - Ideal for UV-5R, BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and SMA female connections
- To avoid counterfeit Nagoya models - insure your listing shows "sold by BaoFeng Tech"