YOU RECORD. YOU STOP. YOU LISTEN... AND YOUR HEART SKIPS A BEAT. What's that sound? A dull thud? A windblast? Another S plosive? Maybe you breathed too heavy? Spoke too energetically? Or forgot to pull back your lips during those harsher consonant sounds? Stop and Take a Deep Breath. Don't record it again...and again...and again... Achieve perfection the first time with the Auphonix Blue Yeti Mic Shield, all without breaking your production budget. Just imagine if you could sit, record, press play and hear ZERO: Pops B/P plosives Hissing Breaths In Thuds Windbreaks Twanginess And 's phasiness' All while retaining all the passion, inflection and purpose passed forward through your words. Stop Sounding Novice. Start Sounding Pro. Push Out the Powerful Sound Your Influence Deserves. Flexible Enough to Fit Your Perfect Angle - Strong Enough to Stay Put Superior strength components means this gooseneck and mic filter won't fall, dip or collapse into your premium recording equipment. A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST - WE'RE YOU, JUST A BIT MORE EXPERIENCED We started out just like you... Creators. Artists. Global Disruptors. All with the passion and purpose to get our message out. Yet time and time again we struggled to create the high-quality recordings that got our message the respect it deserved. And probably like you, we didn't have a crazy large budget So we dug deep into the research, doing all the legwork to determine what made the best recording equipment, endlessly trying, testing and perfecting until we felt 100% confident we'd created precisely what our audience and fellow recorders wanted. This Pop Filter is no different.
- Designed for the Blue Yeti microphone, this pop filter clamps directly to the Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro. The simple clamp will not damage your beautiful microphone, and you do NOT need to drill a hole just to fix a pop filter.
- Don't have a Yeti? No problem, because you can use this pop shield with any other desktop USB microphone by clamping it on to your desk. Such an easy way to filter the pops from your podcasts, voiceovers or screen captures.
- Easily clamps to square/rectangular microphone arms - most pop filters are designed for tubular microphone stands, and not square/rectangular booms.
- Double screen mesh gives the best distortion-free recording without degrading the quality of your voice. Remove the pops and nothing else.
- Strong, yet pliable, gooseneck holder supports the weight of the filter head, and makes for trouble-free placement. Set it and forget it.