ASUS Chromebook CX1100 is made for boosting productivity and having more fun while on the move — all day, every day. This lightweight, ultraportable device is powered by Intel processor and gives you the freedom of up to 12-hour battery life. The slim-bezel design fits more screen into the compact chassis for easy multitasking and incredibly immersive entertainment, and the device is your gateway to the best of Google, including the rich library of apps for work or play on the Google Play Store. With speedy performance, robust security and intuitive features, ASUS Chromebook CX1 is ideal for anyone on the go!
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3350 Processor 1.1 GHz (2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz, 2 cores)
- Durable build with Military grade standard MIL- STD 810H US with weight at 2.65 lb
- 32GB eMMC and 4GB RAM, Wi-Fi 5 + Bluetooth 4.0
- 11.6 inch HD 1366x768 NanoEdge Display
- Up to 12-hour battery life (Battery life vary by working conditions)
- 1x audio jack, 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) ports, 1x USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen 1), Micro SD Card reader (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS and has the Google apps. You can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and a 12-month Google One trial that gives you additional storage across Gmail, Google Drive and Google Photos. This offer from Google will expire by 1/31/2022. Google features’ availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.