Aspercreme with Lidocaine Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cream targets more pain receptors than any other over-the-counter topical analgesic* to relieve pain at the source, so you can forget your pain and embrace the day. The active ingredient in this non-greasy, odor-free topical pain cream numbs away pain with no irritation and no burning for discreet and comfortable relief. With its powerful, fast-acting formula, Aspercreme numbing cream works in minutes and provides relief for hours. Use Aspercreme as a foot pain cream, back pain cream, muscle pain cream, joint pain cream or arthritis pain relief cream. Aspercreme comes in odor-free creams, lotions, roll-ons, gels and patches with or without lidocaine, so you can get real time pain relief without a prescription. *Among counter-irritant topical pain relievers
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVING CREAM: Maximum strength Lidocaine (4%) Cream for tough pain targets pain receptors and provides numbing relief to temporarily relieve minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, and bruising.
- PAIN NUMBING LIDOCAINE: Aspercreme's patches and creams with lidocaine helps numb away the pain by desensitizing nerves for temporary relief of minor pain, including pain associated with arthritis, sports related injuries, simple backache, and joint pain.
- ASPERCREME PAIN RELIEF: Aspercreme carries a variety of pain relieving solutions, including odor-free creams, lotions, roll-ons, gels & patches with & without numbing lidocaine. From backache to joint pain to arthritis, let Aspercreme help ease your pain.
- A WELL ROUNDED MEDICINE CABINET: When you or a family member is in pain, sick, hurt, or just generally feeling under the weather, you don't want to run to the pharmacy. A well stocked home medicine cabinet helps ensure relief is at hand when you need it.
- COMPARE TO OTHER PAIN RELIEF: Compare to products from brands like UberNumb, Biofreeze, Numbify, Alocane, Lidocaine Plus, Neosporin, Penetrex, Ebanel, Ted's Pain Cream, Boiron, Sombra, Bengay, Corganics, Topircin, Penetrex, Barox, Tiger Balm & Fibro Cream.