Asaya knife edge guards are the best in the business! Founded in 2017, Asaya Chef Products (previously ExecuChef) serves to deliver the highest quality gear for professional, amateur chefs and culinary students. All products are designed and tested in Orlando, Florida. We hope that you put these knife guards to good use and that they last you for a long time. The standard Amazon return policy is 1 month. If you have issues with the guards after that period, please contact us directly so we can help resolve them. Features Include: ✅ High quality and durable ABS plastic with an inner felt lining to protect your knives through all types of travel or wear and tear. ✅ Made with Non-Toxic, Food Safe and BPA free materials. ✅ Highly resistant to cuts, stains or abrasions. ✅ Textured for extra grip to prevent slipping. ✅ Designed to universally fit almost all, pairing, steak, boning, bread, santoku, fillet and chef knives. Give your knives the respect they deserve and transport them safely and securely with Asaya Knife Guards. Click "Add to Cart” TODAY!
- 🔪 KNIFE SHEATH DIMENSIONS - (2) Pairing 4.75"x1", (1) Steak 6"x1, (1) Utility 6.5"x1.25", (1) Fillet 8.5"x1.25", (2) Chef/Santoku 8.5"x2", (1) Bread 10"x1.5", (1) Large Chef Knife 10.5"x2"
- 🔪 UNIVERSAL KNIFE GUARD DESIGN - Created with an angled opening that can fit slanted or straight knife handles. These edge protectors are perfect for pairing, steak, boning, bread, santoku, fillet and chef knives.
- 🔪 BPA-FREE, NON-TOXIC AND FOOD SAFE - Most knife guards are made with PVC but ExecuChef Knife guards are made with extra durable ABS plastic that is non-toxic, food safe and BPA-free.
- 🔪 TEXTURED FOR EXTRA GRIP - Using a unique design pattern, inspired by carbon fiber, these blade covers provide extra grip to protect against slipping and accidental damage when sliding knives in and out of the sheath.
- 🔪 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We hope that you put these knife guards to good use and that they last you for a long time. The standard Amazon return policy is 1 month. If you have issues with the guards after that period, please contact us so we can help resolve them.