NOTES: This device requires the Aqara Smart Home Hub to Work. We don't guarantee that our devices can be used with other third party brand hubs. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz Wi-Fi network connection. One Aqara Hub can connect up to 32 Aqara devices. Note: AqaraDirect sells all official US versions of the Aqara products. Products purchased from unauthorized sellers are NOT eligible for replacement by Aqara.
- Aqara hub (sold separately) is required to enable Aqara water leak sensor to work with home kit technology. You can use home app (available on the app store) to control your smart home
- We recommend placing the hub in an open area well away from other devices transmitting and receiving 2.4Ghz signals (like Wi-Fi routers). typically, ZigBee signal coverage can be 65 ft. in the normal room. If the signal needs to penetrate walls or floors, we generally recommend sensors to be placed within 30 ft. of the hub, or that a device that can Act like a ZigBee repeater (such as, Aqara smart plug) to be placed between the hub and the sensor to boost the range
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Control from anywhere with your smartphone using the Home app. Controlling Water Leak Sensor away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.2 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
- Monitor the basement, kitchen or anywhere a pump/pipe may crack. When detecting a water leakage or flood, the sensor will immediately inform you through the app
- 2-year warranty; 24/7 Live Chat on our website;