Note: AqaraDirect sells all official US versions of the Aqara products. Products purchased from unauthorized sellers are NOT eligible for replacement by Aqara.
- NOTES: Aqara Hub requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. An Aqara Hub can connect up to 32 Aqara devices.
- Aqara Hub: It is a wireless control center. It connects all Aqara devices and allow for seamless integration across Aqara's sensors and home automation devices.
- Aqara Smart Plug: It enables you to remotely control lights, fans, and other ordinary appliances from your smart phone.
- Aqara Door and Window Sensor: Whenever the door/window opens unexpectedly, it will send an alert notification to your phone and activate the local alarm on the Aqara Hub.
- Aqara Motion Sensor built-in light sensor: It detects ambient light level for home automation. For example, the lights can be set to turn on automatically when you come home and the room is dark.
- Aqara Wireless Mini Switch with 3 control settings: Set single press, double press and long press to control programmable functions, such as turning on/off a device, activating a scene, etc.
- Safety Monitoring: Enable the Alert Mode. If abnormal movement is detected via the door or motion sensor, or if valuables are moved, the Hub will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
- Remote Control: With Aqara products, you will be able to check the status of your electric appliances and turn them on/off remotely via your phone or your favorite voice assistant.