Product FAQ Does the Aqara Camera Hub G2H support recording and viewing in the Homekit App? HomeKit Secure Video supports recording up to 10 days, stored in iCloud safely. You can view it in the Apple Home App on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. You need to have a 200GB iCloud storage plan to support one camera, and a 2TB storage plan to support up to five cameras. Recording videos will not occupy your iCloud storage space. Why can't the Aqara Camera Hub G2H connect to Wi-Fi? 1. Aqara G2H requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. 2.The distance between the device and the wireless router is too far away or there are many obstacles in the middle. When the Wi-Fi signal is weak, the network connection may be unsuccessful. Please use a Wi-Fi signal amplifier to relay the signal or move the router close to a place where the device can receive the Wi-Fi signal well. 3. When the wrong Wi-Fi information is entered, the network connection cannot be completed. Please enter the correct information and try again. What types of encrypted WiFi networks does the Aqara Camera Hub G2H support? Aqara understands your security concerns. The Aqara Camera Hub G2H supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK. If you are using Homekit, it will also utilize Apple's Homekit Secure Video (HSV). Note: 1. AqaraDirect sells all official US versions of the Aqara products. Products purchased from unauthorized sellers are NOT eligible for replacement by Aqara. 2. For getting a better user experience, please update the Aqara Home app to the latest version to connect the Aqara Camera Hub G2H.
- 【HomeKit Secure Video】The Aqara Indoor Camera can be controlled through the Apple Home app when connected to Apple HomeKit. The Apple Homekit security certification with cloud encryption protection can prevent hackers from stealing data and protect your privacy at home. Supports multiple storages including iClound, Micro SD card, video clips can be storaged by Aqara Home app, 2 live streamings, 1 to iCloud, 1 to Aqara Home app.
- 【Local Control Center】Also serves as an Aqara Hub, which connects Aqara child-devices together (and seamlessly integrates all Aqara’s products with HomeKit and the Aqara Home app. For example, with the G2H Camera and the Aqara Home app, you can set up advanced automation and security controls with Aqara’s window and door sensors, temperature & humidity sensors, motion sensors, vibration sensors, and water leak sensors.
- 【Voice Call In Real Time】 HomeKit-enabled 2-way audio, you can make voice calls while viewing real-time video images remotely. The indoor camera is equipped with a microphone for noise reduction. The recording distance is up to 5 meters.
- 【Night Vision & 1080P HD】With 1080P High Definition recording, G2H provides ultra-clear video quality so you can see exactly what is happening inside your home. With 140-degree wide-angle lens and latest image sensor, the G2H camera is highly sensitive, and its night vision functions allow you to see the images clearly without red LED lights that can distract you at night, like many other cameras.
- 【Easy to Set Up】Contains a built-in magnet at the base of the G2H that can be placed on the surface of metal objects. The package comes with an installation kit, which supports a variety of installation methods such as horizontal placement, wall attachment, or flip installation.