The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable. This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac or iPad display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- The USB-C digital AV multiport adapter lets you connect your USB-C enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac Display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices.
- You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
- 3840x2160 at 60Hz on: iPad Pro 11-inch (latest model), iPad Pro 12.9-Inch (latest model), MacBook Pro (15-Inch), iMac (27-inch Retina 5K display), iMac (Retina 21.5-Inch 4K display), and iMac Pro
- 1080P at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on: MacBook Pro (13-inch), MacBook Pro (15-Inch, previous model), iMac (21.5-Inch, previous model), and Mac Mini
- Connections: HDMI, USB, USB-C