The MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.4 13-Inch (Late 2013 Retina Display) features a 22 nm "Haswell" 2.4 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4258U), with dual independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB or 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3" widescreen 2560x1600 (227 ppi) "Retina" display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.57 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two "Thunderbolt 2" ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot. In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a "no button" glass "inertial" multi-touch trackpad, a "MagSafe 2" power adapter, and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 9 hours of battery life.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage; 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display, 2560x1600 pixel Resolution; LED-backlit with IPS technology
- Intel Iris Graphics; 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking