The MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.4 15-Inch (Early 2013 Retina Display) features a 22 nm "Ivy Bridge" 2.4 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (3635QM), with four independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB, but only at the time of purchase), 256 GB of flash storage, dual graphics processors -- a NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory, an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 15.4" widescreen 2880x1800 (220 ppi) "retina" display with a thin, sleek case design that weighs a bit less than 4.5 pounds (2.02 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. This MacBook is in near perfect cosmetic condition with the possibility of a few light hair marks and has been rigorously tested and determined functional by our CellFeee Certified team. It comes in aftermarket packaging and includes the original Apple MagSafe power adapter.
- 15" Apple Retina 2.4GHz, Intel Core i7
- 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Graphics
- Connectivity includes 3-stream AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt ports, HDMI port, audio in/out port, SDXC card slot.
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafeadapter