The MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.9 13-Inch (Early 2015 Retina Display) features a 14 nm "Broadwell" 2.9 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (5287U), with dual independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of onboard 1866 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM, 256 GB of 4 Lane PCIe-based flash storage (standard prior to October 27, 2016), and an integrated Intel Iris Graphics 6100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3" widescreen 2560x1600 (227 ppi) "Retina" display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.58 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two "Thunderbolt 2" ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot. In addition, this model has a backlit keyboard, a clever haptic-capable "Force Touch" trackpad and an internal, sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 to 12 hours of battery life depending on use.
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- The MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.9 13-Inch Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 6100 graphics processor, Fresh Installation of MacOS 10.12 Sierra
- Integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3" widescreen 2560x1600 (227 ppi) Retina display
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two "Thunderbolt 2" ports, an HDMI port, an audio in, out port, and an SDXC card slot