The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.4 13-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm "Haswell" 1.4 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4260U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 8 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB or 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage, and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory. This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1440x900 native resolution). Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 30-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics 5000/OS X Mavericks; Up to 12 hours of battery life