The Apple MacBook Air "Core i7" 1.7 11-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm "Haswell" 1.7 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (4650U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 8 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB of PCIe-based flash storage (the MF067LL/A standard configuration shipped with 512 GB of storage as well as 8 GB of RAM), and an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor that shares system memory. This all is packed in a razor thin (0.11-0.68 inch), 2.3 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and an 11.6" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1366x768 native resolution). Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, and two USB 3.0 ports.
- 11" Laptop, 1.7GHz Intel Core i7
- 8GB Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000 graphics processor
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, and two USB 3.0 ports
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafe adapter