iPhone XS Max has a 6.5-inch all-screen Super Retina display. The back is glass, and there's a stainless steel band around the frame. The side button is on the right side of the device. There are 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras on the back. There's a Quad-LED True Tone flash on the back and a SIM tray on the right side that holds a "fourth form factor" (4FF) nano-SIM card. The IMEI is etched on the SIM tray.
- Super Retina HD display, 6.5-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display, HDR display (2688x1242)
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant. Rated IP68
- A12 Bionic Chip, Next-generation Neural Engine
- Dual 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, 7MP Front TrueDepth Camera
- Face ID - 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology - iOS 12