Apple iPhone 7 Plus smartphone was launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The Apple iPhone 7 Plus is powered by quad-core Apple A10 Fusion processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 7 Plus packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Apple iPhone 7 Plus runs iOS 10 and is powered by a 2900mAh non removable battery.
- This device is locked to T-Mobile only and not compatible with any other carrier.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.