The MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.3 13-Inch (Mid-2017 Retina Display, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports) is powered by a 14 nm, 7th Generation "Kaby Lake" 2.3 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (7360U), with dual independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, 64 MB of eDRAM embedded on the processor die, and a 4 MB shared level 3 cache. This notebook also packs 8 GB of onboard 2133 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (which can be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase, but cannot be upgraded later), 256 GB of flash storage, and an integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. Externally, this notebook has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, a thin, backlit "second generation" butterfly mechanism keyboard, a gigantic "Force Touch" trackpad, a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3" widescreen 2560x1600 (227 ppi, 500 nits) "Retina" display, and a integrated battery that provides an Apple estimated 10 hours of runtime.
- 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 13" Silver
- 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, two "Thunderbolt 3" ports (USB-C connector), and a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafe adapter