Antonio Banderas embodies success with no arrogance, it goes beyond money and power. It is the expression of spontaneity and confidence in oneself by catching opportunities while enjoying life, having fun. It’s about being singular, brilliant but authentic. Success is the result of a touch of talent, singularity and provocation… but also hardwork. *What does Eau de Toilette (EDT) mean and what is the difference with Eau de Parfum (EDP)? The essence is the same. The difference between Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum is in the amount of pure perfume oil. Shortly, the difference is found in the intensity. Eau de Toilette is the perfect choice for daily use, keeping the fragrance for hours.
- Original fragrance from Antonio Banderas Perfumes
- The Icon, where the brand opens a new territory to show the masculinity and singularity of every successful man
- Top notes: Citrus Spicy, Bergamot, Grapefruit and Black Pepper
- Heart notes: Green Aromatic, Violet Leaves, Lavender and Sage
- Base notes: Woody Moss Oriental Ambery, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Tonka Bean, Amber Accord