Who doesn't like potato starch - it's great! Whoa there, Mr. Potato Starch Fanatic, you might say, I really haven't used potato starch before - why should I?
Well, you non potat-starch using consumer, here are a few reason why we are in love with the stuff - there is no aftertaste, it's relatively inexpensive, and potato starch can be added at the end of your cooking time instead of the beginning like! I mean, cmon! What else do you want from potato starch - it's giving you all it's got.
It's really a great add-on to have on hand to save the day when it comes to thicker stews, sauces and meals when they are not really that stewy texture you like.
Also, we only use the best potatoes from Latvia for our starch - the potatoes are first checked for quality, then the high quality potatoes are washed and shredded and then washed again. Afterwards, the potato juice is separated, the starch is washed again, and then the starch is extracted from the water and is completely dried - voilà! Unmodified Potato Starch.
- Organic, Vegan, Unmodified - At least 50% Resistant Starch per Serving
- No Preservatives or Artificial Ingredients, Paleo Friendly
- Thickening Agent Used in Baking, Sauces and Gravies
- Made from 100% Organic Potatoes
- Plant Based Gluten Free Flour Alternative