USDA Organic by CCOF: Yes.
Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free: Yes.
Peanut Flour: Yes.
Partially Defatted 12% Fat Content: Yes.
Grown in the USA. Yes
Monocle, Top Hat, and Cane: No.
Our Organic Peanut Flour is made from Organic high oleic raw peanuts, which have properly been cleaned, blanched, and electronically sorted in order to select the highest quality peanuts. The raw peanuts are then roasted and processed through a natural process to obtain a ultra fine peanut flour with a controlled 12% fat content. Our peanut flour is then batch tested to certify that each product is Gluten-Free.
Organic high oleic peanuts are much more stable than traditional peanuts, resulting in a more stable peanut flour. Additionally, our USDA Organic Peanut Flour is certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) and Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free, so you know it's good! Oh, and Non-GMO! W00t!
- USDA Certified Organic Peanut Flour
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free. Product of USA
- Made from Organic high oleic, partially defatted, light roasted peanuts
- Rehydrate for a creamy, shelf stable, low calorie, de-fatted peanut butter!
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, and organic recipes!