Anpviz 5MP PoE IP Dome Camera with Microphone, Audio, IP Security Camera Outdoor Night Vision 98ft, Motion Alert, Weatherproof IP66 ONVIF Compaliant, Indoor Outdoor, Wide Angle 2.8mm
- 【Dual H.265/H/264 Compression】With H.265 compression, you can store more information using fewer hard drives, which allows you to do more with less, and dramatically reduce file sizes with this latest video compression format.
- 【Easy Plug and Play with NVRS & Works with Thrid software, ISpy, BlueIris, Milestone, Etc】：Work with Anpviz PoE NVR, and can be added; for the most ONVIF 5MP PoE NVRs of Laview, LTS, Hikvision, EZVIZ and GW, it can be plug and play; for the ONVIF 5MP PoE NVR of Amcrest, Lorex and Dahua, it can be added after enabled DHCP; Works on ISpy, Blueiris, Milestone, software. Works with NAS. Easy view on Web browser like IE, Firefox, Google Chrome.
- 【IP66 Weather Rated Enclosure and 2.8mm Wide angle lens】:Ideal for outdoor applications. With a wide range in operating temperatures, it is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and protected from dust and rain.The 2.8 mm fixed lens on this camera offers an impressive 108° field of view to cover and protect a wider area, using fewer devices for a large area. For Wall mount bracket please search: B07RMWK9R5; Junction box, please search: B07RMGB5D3
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】: This dome PoE security camera is made with extreme care to provide you best result so that you won't lose any valuable video. The cutting-edge tech is used in it and hence we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! In case of any issue, just contact us and we will resolve your problem，7-24 Hours Online Tech Support: [email protected] anpvizsecurity.com
- 【5.0MP HD Resolution & Power over Ethernet (PoE) 】: This IP PoE camera With its 1/3″ Progressive Scan CMOS, delivers 5 Megapixels (2592 x 1944), providing the level of detail needed for facial recognition and license plate identification. PoE allows IP (internet protocol) devices to receive power and data over existing LAN (local area network) cabling. This eliminates the need to install a separate power cable, simplifies installation, and lowers cabling costs.It is not a PTZ Camera.