1. This camera has 4 modes for video output: 1080P AHD, 1080P TVI, 1080P CVI and 960H CVBS
2. Default MODE is TVI 1080P MODE, please change to corresponding VIDEO MODE by OSD Cable according to your DVR
CCTV Camera Feature:
Power Source: DC12V; 1A
Image sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor
Effective Pixel: 1920*1080 in HD mode
Camera Lens: 2.8~12mm Manual Focus Lens
Infrared LED: 36 Powerful IR LEDs for Night Vision up to 75ft
Video Output: TVI / CVI /AHD / CVBS 4 in1 Switching Signal
White Balance: Auto Tracking White Balance
Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux(Infrared Lamps Turn on)
Housing: IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras
Operation Temperature: 14F-122F, RH95% Max
4 in 1 mode: 1080P TVI/[email protected]; 1080P TVI/[email protected];1080P [email protected]; 960H Analog(not recommended for use)
1x 1080P Dome Camera
1x User Manual and Quick Start Guide
1X Warranty card
1X Products care card
1 X Bag of Mounting Screws
Tips and Note
1. Our 2MP Cameras are compatible with 1080P DVR, 960H and 720P DVR not support.
2. Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are not Included must be purchased separately.
3. 4 in 1 CCTV camera, It is necessary to use DVR to record and save videos(DVR not Included).
4. Default mode:HD TVI, You could switch the video mode according to the DVR type that you use
. 5. Please contact us if you have any questions, or visit our official website:
http://www.anpvizsecurity.com, Also we offer full range of CCTV systems products including Analog and IP
- 1080P 4 IN 1 Security Camera: The dome camera supports 4 different video output 1080P TVI, 1080P AHD, 1080P CVI and CVBS (960H) and adjust the video setting(The default mode is AHD. You can change the OSD Menu by holding the button for about 5 seconds)
- 98ft Night Vision: 2.8-12mm Varifocal lens, With 36 pcs IR infrared LEDs, it has 98 feet IR range, 2.1 Megapixel Resolution , which ensures clear and bright pictures security solution monitoring activity indoors and outdoor
- Easy to Install: The camera comes with a single cable,it splits into two heads at both ends (one head is for power, the other for video). Simply connect the video cable to the DVR and the power cable to an electrical outlet.(DVR and BNC Cable not included)
- Weatherproof and High Quality Picture: The IP66 weather-rated housing provides protection from elements, including dust and sand, as well as harsh weather conditions, such as rain and snow
- Value for Money andTechnical Support: We offer 12 months warranty, 7-24 tech support. If any connection problem, please contact us: [email protected], Watch video :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Ola0JBwoA.