Our Heart Cookie Cutter, SKU 7882N, measures 4 in x 4.25 in x 1 in (10.2 x 10.8 x 2.54 cm) and is manufactured in the United States with certified food-safe USA made steel by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters. At Ann Clark we know cookie cutters and the people who use them; from first-time bakers to the world's best cookies, we have got you covered. Whether you're looking for a classic like your grandmother's snowflake or the latest trends, we offer over 1,000 shapes for any occasion. From our facility in Vermont we've specialized in manufacturing metal cookie cutters for more than 30 years. Our cookie cutters serve a variety of uses; you can make cookies to decorate, biscuits, cakes, pancakes, pastries, or even brownies. You can also use them to shape fondant, sandwiches, soft fruit, dough, cheese and craft clay. Ann Clark cookie cutters are designed for cutting crisp edges which release easily and are made with high quality material that will last for years to come.
- TEARDROP HEART COOKIE CUTTER - Make heart shaped cookies with our 4" Heart Cookie Cutter. Celebrate love, Valentine's Day, weddings, and engagements with beautifully decorated cookies, fun fondant shapes, original craft projects or cookie cutter favors. Made in the USA.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
- MADE IN THE USA by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. As America's largest cookie cutter manufacturer, we offer over 2000 shapes and sizes of metal cookie cutters to suit every need.