Our Extra Large Heart Cookie Cutter, SKU 1076N, measures 5 in. x 5 in. x 1 in. (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm) and is manufactured in the United States with certified food-safe USA made steel by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters. At Ann Clark we know cookie cutters and the people who use them; from first-time bakers to the world’s best cookies, we have got you covered. Whether you’re looking for a classic like your grandmother’s snowflake or the latest trends, we offer over 1,000 shapes for any occasion. From our facility in Vermont we’ve specialized in manufacturing metal cookie cutters for more than 30 years. Our cookie cutters serve a variety of uses; you can make cookies to decorate, biscuits, cakes, pancakes, pastries, or even brownies. You can also use them to shape fondant, sandwiches, soft fruit, dough, cheese and craft clay. Ann Clark cookie cutters are designed for cutting crisp edges which release easily and are made with high quality material that will last for years to come.
- EXTRA LARGE HEART COOKIE CUTTER - Will you be my valentine... Freshly baked heart-shaped cookies are bound to bring cheer to a loved one. This cookie cutter could also be used for crafting or cutting soft fruits, cheeses, and sandwiches.
- MADE IN THE USA AND CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from tin plated steel and are made in the USA, in Rutland, Vermont. We test our products yearly to ensure that they are certified food safe.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS / IDEAS FOR USE - Hand wash and dry immediately; not dishwasher safe. Use as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay.
- DESIGN PROCESS - Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has a close relationship with its customers and the cookie decorating community. We create cookie cutters that make great cookies. Our shapes have fun designs, thick details, and are well sized for baking.
- FAMILY OWNED - For over 25 years, Ann Clark has been the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have trusted. Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small home business to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.