DashCam A1Capture the UnexpectedFrom ROAV by Anker — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all A collection of connected devices that enhances your driving experience Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovationCrystal-Clear VideoA premium Sony sensor with NightHawk Vision technology saves every driving moment in crisp 1080p. Clearly capture speeding license plates, even at night.See The Whole RoadA wide-angle lens provides a view of 4 lanes of traffic at once so you record more than just the car in front.Easy Download and SharingBuilt-in Wi-Fi and the dedicated ROAV by Anker DashCam app let you view, download, configure, and share your drive using your phone.Shock ActivatedEquipped with a shock sensor to instantly start recording when suddenly jolted, like when a car bumps yours. Even when your car’s turned off.Worry-Free WarrantyWe have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month warranty. We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
- Broad, Detailed Video: 1080P Full-HD Video with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition.
- Superior Night Vision: Advanced NightHawk technology, world class F1.9 Glass lenses, and a unique Wide Dynamic Range video system provide the ideal nighttime capture
- Easy Video Management: Connect built-in Wi-Fi and open the Roav DashCam app to seamlessly view, configure, download, or share incredible HD video. Records While You're Away: Gravity Sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity, even when your car is off.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam A1, 1-Port Car Charger, Suction Mount, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.
- Note: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card (not included) is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. We strongly recommend formatting the SD / TF card inside the dashcam for the first use. Regularly formatting the card is also recommended.