Model Number: A9123 PowerExtend USB 2 mini The Pocket-Sized Power Strip with USB Ports Designed for Travel Lightweight and compact enough to fit in your palm, pocket, or bag. Compatible with all standard wall outlet voltages worldwide (100V - 240V). Expanded Power The ultra-compact design packs in dual AC outlets together with 2 12W USB-A ports, allowing you to charge and power up to 4 devices simultaneously. Advanced Charging Technology Charge USB devices up to 1 hour faster thanks to Anker's world-renowned PowerIQ charging technology. Safer Than Ever Equipped with our 7-point safety system which includes temperature control, short-circuit protection, a fire-resistant exterior, and more to give you total peace of mind. Use Anywhere The flexible 5 ft cord offers greater freedom over where you charge, while a 90° flat plug allows access to hard-to-reach outlets tucked away behind furniture without obstructing other plugs. Compatibility iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 5S / 5; iPad Pro / Air / mini; Samsung Galaxy S10+ / S10 / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8+ / S8 / S7 edge / S7 / S6+ / S6 / S5; Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 3XL Notes Supports international 100-240V 50/60Hz outlets. The 2 USB ports share a maximum 12W output.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Perfectly Portable: At just 3.3 inches long and 1.2 inches thick, PowerExtend is small enough to hold in your hand.
- One for All: Equipped with 2 AC outlets and 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB charging ports to provide power for up to 4 devices simultaneously.
- Superior Safety: Our exclusive 7-point safety system includes a fire-retardant casing, internal safety shutters, grounded protection, and more to keep you and your devices safe.
- What You Get: PowerExtend USB 2 mini power strip with USB, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, lifetime* $25,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service.*For the purpose of this connected equipment warranty, "lifetime" is defined as the lifetime of the product.