Anti-plaque kelp formula fortified with enzymes. 70 gram (2.47 ounce) jar with scoop. Without proper dental care, tartar builds on your dog’s teeth which can cause bad breath and other issues. Our SeaDent oral supplement helps to keep your dog’s mouth healthy. Unlike other oral products with kelp as their sole ingredient, SeaDent for Dogs is fortified with five well-researched plant enzymes that have been proven to fight plaque in the mouth. A key enzyme is Lysozyme, a naturally occurring enzyme that plays a vital role in maintaining dental health and tartar control for dogs. SeaDent attacks plaque-forming concerns in multiple ways: by the systemic activities of the kelp and by introducing digestive enzymes that begin working to help remove plaque immediately upon entering the mouth. These enzymes break down food particles trapped between the teeth and under the gum lines.
- Fortified with five well-researched plant enzymes, proven to fight plaque and bacteria in the mouth.
- MADE IN THE USA, Certified Organic Kelp and Plant Enzymes.
- Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Supports healthy teeth and gums.
- DIRECTIONS: Using the provided scoop, add to food once daily