Three Modes: 1.High Heat (1500-watt), 2. Low Heat(750-watt ),3. Fan Only.
This ceramic space heater with safety Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) heating element is perfect for a medium-sized room. It has three optional output methods. "1500-watt" is suitable for rapid increase of room temperature, and "750-watt" is sufficient for power saving. It is suitable for special environments such as homes, offices, and bedrooms. The fan can also be used alone.
Thermostat and protection system:
This heater is safer than most other types of space heaters,It has an adjustable thermostat to set the temperature and a automatic overheat protection function to protect the heater overheat. it also have a tip-over switch to automatically shut off unit when tipped forward or backward.
Care and cleaning :
Remove the plug from the power socket and allow heater tocool.
To clean enclosure,use a clean,soft and lightly damp cloth togently wipe off the dirt from thesurface of the unit.Be sure not to wet the heating element and theswitches.Allow the unit to dry completely before using it.
CAUTION: DO NOT ALLOW WATER TO RUN INTO THE INTERIOR OF THEHEAR AS THIS COULD CREATE A FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZRD.
Always plug the heater directly into a wall outlet. Never use it with an extension cord for best performance.
- SMALL HEATER MEASURES: 6.2" X 4.74" x 8.4" . Manual controls. Fully Assembled. Carrying handle for easy transport. Adjustable thermostat for comfortable warmth-ideal for home or office
- THREE MODES HEATER WITH FAN: 1.High Heat (1500-watt), 2. Low Heat(750-watt ), 3. Fan Only. Power indicator light lets you know when it's plugged in
- CERAMIC HEATER ELEMENTS: Ceramic space heaters are fast to heat, produce abundant heat without open coils, and are long lasting
- SPACE HEATER WITH THERMOSTAT :The thermostat system can according to the thermostat setting let your room remain at a comfortable temperature.This heater can be used in small area (such as warming your feet),meanwhile warms up your surroundings
- FOR SAFETY: 1.Automatic overheat system will shuts the unit off when the parts of the heater overheat. 2.TIP-OVER SWITCH will shut off unite when tipped forward or backward.3. Power indicate light can lets you know at a glance that it's plugged in. 4.ETL certified