DETAILSI come from the coastal slopes of eastern Crete, near the town of Sitia. My botanical name means “to save” in Latin, alluding to the many health benefits the earliest doctors from Greece to Asia appreciated. You can find me in any house or restaurant in Crete, where the locals drink me for my healthy and soothing properties, usually with wild honey. I AM NATURALLY CAFFEINE FREE AND DELICIOUS BOTH HOT AND COLD! I AM A 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCT! FLAVORI am robust, extremely aromatic and slightly peppery with eucalyptus and citrus notes. BREWING INSTRUCTIONSUse your favorite tea press or infuser with a small handful of tea (2.5g) and steep for 4-6 minutes. Or, using the pot method, add just-boiled water, let it steep for 3-5 minutes, then strain. Add wild Cretan honey to taste and enjoy your Sage Tea! THE SOURCE & HISTORY OF CRETAN SAGE TEAI am carefully grown on the mountainside above the Mediterranean on the eastern coast of Crete. As a traditional component of Cretan culture, I have long been considered one of the region's sacred herbs. I am hand-harvested by local farmers who have cherished my natural qualities for generations.Throughout the ages, my bold and potent nature has made me a perfect pairing for any occasion.
- Our fresh Sage Tea is unique to Crete, Greece; and naturally caffeine free!
- Fresh Sage Tea is identified with its health benefits. The earliest doctors prescribed Sage Tea!
- Cretan Sage Tea is enjoyed both cold and hot. Hot Sage Tea is complimented by our Greek honeys.
- Cretan Sage Tea is 100% organic and fresh! Sage tea organic is the best option for your health.
- Cretan Sage Tea is made from extremely aromatic sage leaves and has eucalyptus and citrus notes.