Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the blood, liver and spleen of a healthy animal was known to support energy and overall optimal health. Blood, liver, and spleen provided concentrated amounts of heme Iron, as well as the building blocks to nourish and support one's own blood, liver, and spleen health.* BLOOD VITALITY CONTAINS... Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes, Stem Cells and Molecular Biodirectors Specific to Blood, Liver & Spleen The Super Nutrient Coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10), Vitamin B12, Bio-identical Vitamin D Preformed Vitamin A (aka retinol), Choline, Folate, Copper, Selenium Bio-Available Heme Iron BLOOD VITALITY SUPPORTS... Blood, Liver, & Spleen Health Based On "Like Supports Like" Red and White Blood Cell Formation, Immune Function & Cardiovascular Health Digestive & Inflammatory Health Methylation & Detoxification Pathways
- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that "like supports like." Consuming Blood, Liver, and Spleen supports our own blood, liver, and spleen health.
- Provides heaps of Bio-Available Heme Iron, Vitamin B-12, and Bio-identical Vitamin D
- Supports Red Blood Cell Formation, Immune Function, Cardiovascular Health
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by Dr. Paul Saladino, MD
- Includes Liver & Spleen that provide the cofactors to support both endogenous iron production and hemoglobin health