Join your crewmates in a multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal! Play online with 4-15 players as you attempt to hold your spaceship together and return back to civilization. But beware... as there may be an alien impostor aboard! One crewmate has been replaced by a parasitic shapeshifter. Their goal is to eliminate the rest of the crew before the ship reaches home. The Impostor will sabotage the ship, sneak through vents, deceive, and frame others to remain anonymous and kill off the crew. While fixing up the ship, no one can talk to maintain anonymity. Once a body is reported, the surviving crew will openly debate who they think The Impostor is. The Impostor's goal is to pretend that they are a member of the crew. If The Impostor is not voted off, everyone goes back to maintaining the ship until another body is found. If The Impostor is voted off, the crew wins! Among Us: Impostor Edition Includes: Among Us base game and all of the DLC items: Airship, Polus and MIRA HQ Skins, and Hamster Pet, Bedcrab Pet, Brainslug Pet, Stickmin Pet, and Mini Crewmate bundles; Retail Exclusive "Innersloth Cosmicube” featuring cosmetics from prototypes we made that never became full-fledged games, this cube holds all the secrets of the Innersloth team; 3D Lenticular Case by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio; Impostor Syndrome Sticker Sheet by Alyssa Herman; 1 of 12 Special Mira HQ Holographic Access Cards by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio; Folded Skeld Map Poster designed by Cannon Kissane; Redeemable Code for 6 PC/Phone Wallpapers by Amy Liu at Innersloth; Crewmate vs Impostor Lanyard by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio; Purple Crewmate Plush by Hannako Lambert at Dual Wield Studio; Spinning Into Space Enamel Spinner Pin by Cynthia Her; Limited Edition Impostor Box; *Note: Subscription/Internet is required for online multiplayer.
Looking for Nintendo Switch?Activate Stock Alert!
- Imposter Edition Includes: See description below for complete details
- Life as a Crewmate: Complete all your tasks on the ship to win but watch out for Impostors! Report dead bodies and call emergency meetings to vote the Impostors out. Hope you chose correctly
- Play as an Impostor: Cause chaos, sneak around, and frame innocent bystanders! Winning involves killing off every Crewmate - think you're a master of sabotage
- Customization: Choose how you want to play! Add more impostors, tasks, decrease visibility and more. All in style as you get to choose your favorite color, outfit, and hat
- Cross-platform: Play with your friends between PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, Android, and iOS